Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with services and products offered through our site, UCRL may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Country, City and State of Residence
- iRacing User Name and Customer ID
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntary provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services or products available on the site. These may include: (a) Registering for one of our Racing Series; (b)sending us an email message; (c) requesting a marketing partnership; (d) Requesting individual race sponsorship. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
UCRL collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
UCRL may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from UCRL.
UCRL may also share your iRacing User Name and iRacing Account Number with broadcasting partners for the sole purpose of representing you during live broadcasts. Any further use of this information by broadcasting partners shall be governed by their respective Privacy Policies.
UCRL may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to UCRL, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
UCRL may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on UCRL or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of UCRL; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of UCRL, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
UCRL secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. UCRL uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on reciept of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another to exercise consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal users that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
UCRL does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, UCRL may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from UCRL, you may opt out of such communications by specifically requesting removal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Statement
UCRL welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that UCRL has not adhered to this Statement, please contact UCRL at:
Ultimate Classic Racing League
125 Oakridge Drive
Marquette, Michigan 49855
Effective as of October 8, 2020